ALL SALES start with a signed agreement by Seller and Buyer!
Deposits are 400.00 to 1000.00 dollars depending on the cost of the puppy and may be up to half of the price of the puppy you are purchasing (only amount of $400.00 will be excepted by Pay Pal).The balance of your puppy must be paid in full at the time of pick up or 10 days before puppy's delivery will be scheduled. No checks are excepted at pick up.
Your deposit is NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE for any
reason other than if my vet feels the puppy is not healthy enough to be placed.
HEALTH GUARANTEE on life threatening genetic defects.
My puppies are leaving ONLY after health exam by our veterinarian ,"Town Center animal hospital" 702-262-1300 after 8 weeks .
1.Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture which occurs suddenly from traumatic injury (This ligament holds the upper leg bone (Femur) to the lower leg bone (Tibia).
2.Patella Fracture which usually occurs due to a direct blow to the knee cap.
3.Patella Tendon rupture which can be caused by stepping wrong up to steps or down stairs ect.
4.Collateral Ligament injury.
I do not warranty Patella Luxation if caused by injury.
- Per Agreement of the seller and buyer the puppy will be raised within the home and not in a kennel.
- Seller does not warrant against the following:
- Backward Sneezing-This is a common element in a Chihuahua when they get excited, and has not been found to impose a health risk but can get your attention, generally there is no need for alarm.
- Coccidia/Giardia- Many Puppies/Dogs are prone to outbreak of either Coccidia and or Giardia under stressful circumstances. The symptoms can arise in a twelve hour period and cannot always be prevented by the Seller, because there are no signs until the puppy/dog is stressed and the immune system drops. The buyer should take the puppy/dog to their vet immediately if the puppy develops unusual stools, begins vomiting or has loss of appetite.
- Molera- It is acceptable for the Chihuahua to have a molera, and should not be considered a flaw (you can find supporting information on the Chihuahua club of America Website and the AKC Website).
- My puppies never diagnosed with Hypoglycemia, but the buyer has to make sure puppy receive the food 3-4 times a day, agreement has to be singed, If will be confirmed Hypoglycemia on buyer hands, under no condition is the Seller responsible
for the loss or death due to hypoglycemia. Seller is not responsible for any
vet costs once the puppy is in the Buyers possession.
- When young puppy is being placed as a show/breeding prospect,
and is being sold with Full AKC Registration, The puppy has been evaluated by
the seller to be show/breeding prospect, this does not in any way guarantee you
a show or breeding dog.
- Buyer understands and agrees that any puppy purchased with Full AKC registration must have " Vegas" as the prefix to their AKC registered name (this choice is up to the seller's discretion).
- (When a puppy is being placed as a SHOW puppy and not
show POTENTIAL it must be at least 6 months of age to be placed as a SHOW
puppy, otherwise it is show potential.)
- There is no guarantee on SIZE, COLOR, COAT, AND/OR
BREEDING ABILITY OF THIS PUPPY. When SHOW puppies are purchased at the full
show price and not a reduced pet price the seller guarantees breeding ability only after 6 months.
- Buyer warrants that he/she will not knowingly offer this puppy or any of its offspring to brokers, pet shops, puppy mills ,If buyer is found to be selling the puppies in such a way compensation for damages will be sought by the seller. Buyer agrees to incur a $1,000 penalty for each puppy found to be sold this way. If the buyer ever needs to find the puppy a new home buyer will contact the seller for first right of refusal. Under no circumstances will this puppy be surrendered to a shelter or put to sleep without first consulting with the seller. To ship or for us to pick the puppy up will be at the buyer's expense.
- Any offspring with our Chihuahuas bloodline that sold as pet, must be only loving companion NOT for breeding! Buyer agrees to incur a $1,000 penalty for each puppy found to be use this way.
- There are no other guarantees/warranties given, expressed
or written, other than those stated in the above contract. Any changes must be
made on paper, and signed by both seller and buyer. Should any disputes arise
with the Buyer/Seller that cannot be resolved between the parties either party
may seek resolution through legal means. It is agreed by both parties,
(buyer/seller) jurisdiction will be within the Clark county , State of Nevada
if you have read, understand, and agree to the above terms and
conditions. You are of legal age within the State I reside to not be considered a
This is a problem commonly known in small breeds, but seen
more often in Chihuahuas. It
basically means that your puppy has low blood sugar and can happen easily
if they do not eat. This can be brought on by stress or even after a hard
play time. Being weaned, going to a new owner, changing food, being scared or
lonely in their new surroundings can trigger this condition.
Prevention is best, but if caught early enough, it can be reversed. If this condition is left untreated, it becomes life threatening.
All new owners need to be aware of the sign and take immediate action. Early signs are pale gums, listlessness, lethargy, refusal to eat, and staggering.If not treated immediately, it can progress to a more critical stage that includes the following, vomiting, diarrhea, seizures, unresponsiveness and even death.
- My puppies do not have this problem, But I recommend that anyone obtaining a chihuahua puppy from me or anyone else,
continue to feed the puppy the same food that it has been accustomed to eating.
Changing the food can cause stress, which can lead to refusal to eat, that can
lead to hypoglycemia.