Las Vegas Tiny Chihuahua
Sample of PURCHASE AGREEMENT CONTRACT and health guarantee
Puppy’s info: DOB: sex, coat type, color, “ NAME ”
Your new puppy/dog will received the current vaccinations and deworming at 5,7 weeks by Safeguard
Seller guarantees that puppy/dog has been checked by the seller’s veterinarian prior to purchaser taking possession/ownership. No concerns were to be found. Purchaser will have copy of a health record.From our veterinarian Town Center Animal hospital (702)-262-1300
TO THE SELLER'S BEST OF KNOWLEDGE THIS PUPPY IS IN GOOD HEATH AND SOUND WHEN THE PURCHASER PICKS UP THEIR PUPPY.
It is mandatory that the puppy be taken to your local Vet within 72 hours of purchase. Seller is not responsible for any Vet fee that may incur. This is the purchaser's responsibility. If the puppy does not get its mandatory Vet check-up, this guarantee is NULL and VOID.
(Please do not take puppy in public if possible and do not set down on public grounds until seen by veterinarian).
Should your Vet find that the above puppy has a life threatening genetic defect the puppy will be replaced with the next available puppy at equal value only with a statement by your Vet within the mandatory time listed above.
Health Guarantee & Sales Contract continued
Seller guarantees the puppy to be free of Parvo and/or Distemper for a period of 3 days. If puppy is found to have either/or, the buyer is to contact the seller within 24hours of this finding. Not doing so will null/void the guarantee. Seller has the option of asking for return of the puppy, and if requested, buyer must return puppy at his/her expense within 48 hours. Seller will replace said puppy upon receiving signed vet statement of such findings, and after return of all original paperwork, signed back over to the seller. Seller will replace said puppy when one of equal value becomes available. ALL SHIPPING EXPENSES AND VET BILLS INCURRED ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER!
*This puppy is also guaranteed for one year against congenital defects that will affect the quality of life of the puppy as a pet. If a defect is found within one year of contract date, buyer must notify seller as soon as possible, and provide seller with signed vet statement, return the animal within 7 days, and sign over all original paperwork to seller. If buyer chooses to keep the dog at his/her own expense, buyer takes all responsibility in the care of the dog, or vet expenses. If buyer returns puppy with all said documents, he/she will receive replacement puppy of equal value when one becomes available.
*We do not guarantee allergies, skin conditions, alopecia or hair loss, open fontanel, cherry eye or hereditary defects that are not immediately life threatening, hernias, inguinal or umbilical, any bite, teeth or other minor problems. Every effort is made in selection of dogs to be sold to avoid these problems, sometimes they are so far back in the genetic.
*Diarrhea, respiratory infections, kennel cough, hernias, giardia, coccidia, or wormy stools. These are all easily treated if detected early. Every effort is made to sell dogs free of these problems, but we do not cover them should they be present. This puppy/dog has been given all the immunization and worming appropriate for his/her age and size, and has been carefully protected from exposure to dog diseases.
There is no guarantee on size and color of this puppy.
*If the buyer ever needs to find the puppy a new home, buyer will give seller first option to take the puppy back. Under no circumstances will this puppy/dog ever be surrendered to a shelter or put to sleep without first consenting with the seller.
Buyer has agreed to pay the
sale price: $____________ deposit amount:$__________________
Balance due on or by: _________________,shipping fee $________, if needed :_____________
Buyer understands that the deposit paid is NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE, unless something happens to the puppy in my care.
*Buyer understands that puppy/dog has been sold as pet only. No papers will be provided.
*Buyer understands that if balance is not paid within 7 days of delivery scheduled, he/she forfeits a deposit moneys paid toward the puppy, and the seller will place the puppy back up for sale.
Option for pick up: balance can be paid by cash. I can meet you any were in Las Vegas city area.
Should Buyer choose to break any of the covenants of this Agreement, the remainder of the Agreement will be considered null and void, Seller will have the right to repossess Puppy/dog and that Buyer will be liable for any costs involved in that repossession. If the buyer violates this agreement, he or she will be responsible for any/all legal costs the seller acquires enforcing this contract.
Please sign and email back to Tinysmall7@gmail.com within 3 business days after receiving puppy or contract is void.
I have read, understand, and agree to the above terms and conditions:
Buyer’s Printed Name:
Buyer’s Signature: Seller's Signature:
Puppy received: Date:
Deposits are 400.00 to 1000.00 dollars depending on the cost of the puppy you are purchasing . The balance of your puppy must be paid in full at the time of pick up or 7 days before puppy's delivery will be scheduled. No checks are excepted at pick up.
Your deposit is NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE for any
reason other than if my vet feels the puppy is not healthy enough to be placed.
HEALTH GUARANTEE on life threatening genetic defects.
My puppies are leaving ONLY after health exam by our veterinarian ,"Town Center animal hospital" 702-262-1300 after 8 weeks .
1.Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture which occurs suddenly from traumatic injury (This ligament holds the upper leg bone (Femur) to the lower leg bone (Tibia).
2.Patella Fracture which usually occurs due to a direct blow to the knee cap.
3.Patella Tendon rupture which can be caused by stepping wrong up to steps or down stairs ect.
4.Collateral Ligament injury.
I do not warranty Patella Luxation if caused by injury.
- Per Agreement of the seller and buyer the puppy will be raised within the home and not in a kennel.
- Seller does not warrant against the following:
- Backward Sneezing-This is a common element in a Chihuahua when they get excited, and has not been found to impose a health risk but can get your attention, generally there is no need for alarm.
- Coccidia/Giardia- Many Puppies/Dogs are prone to outbreak of either Coccidia and or Giardia under stressful circumstances. The symptoms can arise in a twelve hour period and cannot always be prevented by the Seller, because there are no signs until the puppy/dog is stressed and the immune system drops. The buyer should take the puppy/dog to their vet immediately if the puppy develops unusual stools, begins vomiting or has loss of appetite.
- Molera- It is acceptable for the Chihuahua to have a molera, and should not be considered a flaw (you can find supporting information on the Chihuahua club of America Website and the AKC Website).
- My puppies never diagnosed with Hypoglycemia, but the buyer has to make sure puppy receive the food 3-4 times a day, agreement has to be singed, If will be confirmed Hypoglycemia on buyer hands, under no condition is the Seller responsible
for the loss or death due to hypoglycemia. Seller is not responsible for any
vet costs once the puppy is in the Buyers possession.
- ALL young puppies sold as pet There is no guarantee on SIZE, COLOR, COAT, AND/OR BREEDING ABILITY OF THIS PUPPY. The seller guarantees show and breeding ability only after 6 months.
- Buyer warrants that he/she will not knowingly offer this puppy or any of its offspring to brokers, pet shops, puppy mills ,If buyer is found to be selling the puppies in such a way compensation for damages will be sought by the seller. Buyer agrees to incur a $1,000 penalty for each puppy found to be sold this way. If the buyer ever needs to find the puppy a new home buyer will contact the seller for first right of refusal. Under no circumstances will this puppy be surrendered to a shelter or put to sleep without first consulting with the seller. To ship or for us to pick the puppy up will be at the buyer's expense.
- Any offspring with our Chihuahuas bloodline that sold as pet, must be only loving companion NOT for breeding! Buyer agrees to incur a $1,000 penalty for each puppy found to be use this way.
- There are no other guarantees/warranties given, expressed
or written, other than those stated in the above contract. Any changes must be
made on paper, and signed by both seller and buyer. Should any disputes arise
with the Buyer/Seller that cannot be resolved between the parties either party
may seek resolution through legal means. It is agreed by both parties,
(buyer/seller) jurisdiction will be within the Clark county , State of Nevada
if you have read, understand, and agree to the above terms and
conditions. You are of legal age within the State I reside to not be considered a
- My puppies do not have this problem, if they are eating every 3 hours.But I recommend that anyone obtaining a chihuahua puppy from me or anyone else,
continue to feed the puppy the same food that it has been accustomed to eating.
Changing the food can cause stress, which can lead to refusal to eat, that can
lead to hypoglycemia.